SD26 is a super long run-time flashlight for outdoor activities which uses high capacity 5000mAh 26650 battery. 5 modes plus 3 flashing modes are available for you to select by the side button under any circumstance to satisfy all your illumination needs.
In order to make the enthusiasts be the first ones to experience Lumintop new product, we are now collecting those who are interested in participating in Lumintop SD26 Global Testing Campaign. Lumintop will select some participants to test the SD26 (finished products) which will be sent for free. Look forward to your participation and support!
Declaration of the Testing Campaign
1.1 Registration Period: 20th Feb.,2017 – 13th Mar.,2017
1.2 Please fill out the form below and submit, and we will reply as soon as possible.
1.3 Please Please follow the Lumintop Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/lumintop)
1.4 Lumintop will send the SD26 (finished products) for free to the participants who are selected to test the SD26, after they receive the flashlight, they need to test it and publicize the reports on the relevant media according to lumintop requirements.
1.5 Announcement of the qualified tester list
1.6 It is preliminarily decided that the SD26 will be sent out at the end of Mar, 2017 (depending on the shipment condition),and the mailing fees for the SD26 will be paid by Lumintop.
Requirements for the Testers and the testing report
2.1 Requirements for the Testers
- All kinds of fans, including outdoor sports enthusiasts or consumers who can write reviews or reports for flashlights, edit them with words and pictures, or take videos when they are testing the flashlight.
- Individuals that have already posted more than one review (including but not limited to flashlights)
- Individuals who can post their testing reports on more than one internet media or other relevant, such as the websites or forums of flashlight, outdoor, photography, magazines and newspapers etc.
2.2 The contents of your reports should include:
- Description and your personal feeling of the product;
- Images and video of the products, including appearance, function, details and trial run environment;
- Description of the testing environment and process;
- Description of the merits and shortcomings of the product and advices
2.3 Requirements for writing and publishing the testing report
- Testers should publicize the report on one or more internet media or other relevant media, such as the website of outdoor, flashlight, photography, magazines and newspapers etc. within 20 days after receiving the SD26, and send the relevant link to Lumintop by email for our reference.
3.1 Lumintop will contact those selected testers by sending emails. If no replies are received within seven working days, we’ll regard them as giving up testing the Lumintop product.
3.2 Lumintop has the ownership of the testing report provided by the selected testers (including words, images, videos, etc).
3.3 Lumintop reserves the rights of final interpretation of this testing campaign.