S40 Long Runtime Search Light
The S40 is a variable-output flashlight that provides four modes of light output.
It uses a super bright CREE XML T6 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam at any level.
1. Uses CREE XM-L T6 LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
2. Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
3. Coated tempered window resists impact, 99% Transmission of light, protect the reflector and LED
4. Four output modes by loosening and tightening the bezel or pressing the side switch to switch – lowest for longest runtime, highest for maximum light, and strobe for tactical
5. High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
6. Tactical tailcap switch – press for momentary-on, click for constant-on
7. Anti-reverse protection circuit
8. Weatherproof O-Ring sealed that keeps moisture, dust and dirt outside of the flashlight
9. Wear resistant square thread
10. Intelligent memory circuitry memorizes last mode when activating the light.
11. Included accessories: holster, lanyard, two spare o-rings and a rubber package box.
1. Tail cap swich for on/off
2. Press bottom side switch to cycle through light modes: Low – Middle – High.
||CREE XM-L T6 LED
|Max Output / Runtime
||720 lumens / 2 hours
|Middle output / Runtime
||200 lumens / 7 hours
|Low output / Runtime
||20 lumens / 65 hours
||8.7 inches (221mm)
||1.80 inches (45.6mm)
||1 inches (26.4mm)
||8.6 ounces (243g)
||4*CR123A / 2*18650