Lumintop Tool AAA (XP-G R5, 1xAAA) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO and more!
Warning: pic heavy as usual.
It’s been awhile since my last 1xAAA-class light review.
Welcome to the Lumintop Tool AAA, a new 1xAAA light from Lumintop that features a tailcap clicky switch. I previously reviewed the twisty-only Lumintop Worm. It’s been awhile since my last 1xAAA review … let’s see how this new light compares to the competition.
Manufacturer Reported Specifications:
Note: as always, these are only what the manufacturer reports. To see my actual testing results, scroll down the review.
- LED: CREE XP-G R5 LED
- 2 Light Modes：1.5lm（60 hours）-70lm（1 hour）
- Max Range: 47m
- Battery: 1*AAA battery
- Operating Voltage: 0.9~1.5V
- Constant current circuit, constant luminance
- Tailcap Lock-out Switch
- Mini size
- Note: Without reverse polarity protection
- Function: The flashlight has 2 light modes. Press the switch to activate the flashlight in “low” mode when it is off, and then turn it off and on again within 3 seconds to activate it in “high” mode. At any brightness level, if you turn it off for more than 3 seconds and then turn it on again, the light mode will reset to “low” mode.
- Material: Aircraft-grade Aluminium alloy
- Surface Treatment Process: Hard anodization
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Length: 3.16”
- Body Diameter: 0.56”
- Weight: 0.53oz (without battery)